Spanish Charm

    perfect_07perfect_03perfect_02perfect_04perfect_08untitled
    perfect_05perfect_17perfect_16perfect_15perfect_13

    I'm so in love with this beautiful Spanish style home. It reminds me of this home I used to live in Glendale for a brief time with all the Spanish influences. I love how lived in this home looks and all the rustic architectural details are driving me nuts.. such as the stone wall, wooden beams, and the porous fireplace (I'm assuming it's concrete.)
    I'm really not a fan of those black leather sofas but in this home, it works so well.
    Now, let's talk about the blue and white chevron tiles in the kitchen with the army of Spanish men playing instruments. Wouldn't this make cooking that much more enjoyable? I might actually stay in the kitchen and cook rather than burning food!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews