My mouth is still opened but my hair is up

    PageImage-487896-2085990-dior_lipstickdiaries_aimee3

    I have to apologize first as this is going to be the most narcissistic post I've ever done despite this blog is already pretty narcissistic. I thought I'd share a few features I've done and campaigns I've been part of this year since none of this would have happened if I didn't have my supportive readers and visitors of my blog.

    I was very lucky to be part of Refinery 29 & Dior Addict's Lipstick campaign called 'Lipstick Diaries' where I share my favorite LA spots. I've tried on lipstick colors I've never tried before and despite eating and drinking (yes I drank 2 glasses of champagne during the shoot!) my lipstick stayed on throughout the entire night therefore, made me fall in love with Dior even more! I was really nervous about this shoot after finding out who else was doing the campaign (Louise Roe from The City and Geri from Because I'm Addicted!!) but absolutely enjoyed shooting after meeting the Refinery 29 and Dior crew. They are all so young, fun and passionate about their job! Loved everyone of them! More pictures Here.

    LA timeswatchbook_2

    I also was honored to work with the great people from Fossil again for their Spring Catalogue and for this shoot they styled me with my hair up! I honestly hated myself with my hair up but nonetheless it was such a fun shoot with a lot of amazing models. There is a fun Behind the Scenes Video you can see Here where you can see me dancing.

    CNN
    Another fun feature was with Cnn.com which I kind of made a cameo on San Francisco's Street Style. I was bombarded with Facebook messages that morning from my male friends (apparently all my male friends check cnn.com first thing in the morning) and was pretty stoked to see myself on cnn.com even if the article wasn't really about me.
    ElleSpain
    NylonJapanNylonJapanApril
    Last but not least, I was given the honor of being featured on Elle Spain & Nylon Japan.

    Just wanted to tell everyone who visits my blog, THANK YOU! I'm sorry if I don't reply to all of your comments or emails but please do know that I read every one of them and really appreciate all of the support and even criticism.
    Thanks for stopping by! Really, Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews