Flowers on the Ground

    23

    (Zara Kimono, Nasty Gal Blouse, H&M Belt, Levi's Shorts, Surface to Air Wedges, gifted Jennie & Cailyn Bag)

    Another Old Town Pasadena date with my mom. We went furniture window shopping together and it got me excited to move back to LA and decorate our new place. I'm now back in cold San Francisco but Wesley Mason and I are planning on multiple trips to LA to look for an apartment so I'll be back very soon.

    Next week is Spring Break and I'm planning on selling my clothes to donate the entire proceeds to the disaster victims in Japan. Just thinking about what happened makes me very emotional especially since I have friends and family living in Japan. Thankfully all of my friends are safe but I'm hoping everybody's loved ones in Japan are safe as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews