One Must Have Sunshine, Freedom, and a Little Flower

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Vintage Sweater, Zara Dress worn as a skirt, Promise Wedges)

    Working full time makes it so hard to take outfit pictures since I'm always super tired and lazy after work and I'd rather just play with Charcoal.
    However today, after work it was still surprisingly really nice outside so I took my Charcoal on a walk and also tried to snap some pictures by myself.

    *Update*
    Since I get a lot of questions regarding my rings thought I'd post a close up picture of them.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Ring from Banana Republic, Amrita Singh three stone ring, Ring from From Grandma, Noir Spike Ring, Christian Dior Wing Ring from Mom)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews