Everybody Comes From the Same Source.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Gifted Chains of Love Necklace, Forever 21 Bustier, Gifted Style by Marina Peaked Pocket Shorts, Top Shop Wedges)

    For those who have asked about my hair, I got it colored by my great friend Annika.
    She works at 360 Atelier in Melrose w/ my sister and after getting my hair colored by her twice(first time was in March), I can say that she is the best colorist I know. I've mentioned a couple times before but I have very sensitive skin due to eczema and also being asian, I have dark hair (not black, but close) and it's hard to find a great colorist who can do my hair without burning my scalp or damaging my hair. Plus long hair means you have to pay double what other people pay.
    So for those who are in LA, go check out my girl Annika @ 360 Atelier and get your hair colored by her then get a cut by my sister! who knows? u might get to sit next to Common while getting ur hair done ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews