Inspiration Sunday

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Various Tumblrs, Style by Kling, I love Wildfox, The Electric, Barneys, Ru_Glamour )

    1. Lusting over all the beautiful rings and bracelets and even the neat black nail polish
    2. My absolute favorite photo of Elin Kling
    3. Pretty girl from Coachella
    4. More for the model than the jeans
    5. Love the idea of the tucked denim vest
    6. Just like the entire outfit
    7. I heart sweatpants worn stylishly

    I wish I knew the exact sources for these images as in who the photographer is and where it was featured to give them proper credit but unfortunately I don't.. so sorry.
    Hope you guys still enjoy these pictures as much as I do. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews