There's Good in All of Us and I Think I Simply Love People Too Much

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    (Black and White Stripe Jacket courtesy of Next, White Dress/Cover-up from Mexico, Alice + Olivia for Payless Boots, Lowluv x Erin Wasson Gold Double Arrove Bangle Bracelet courtesy of Tobi)

    You're definitely going to see my new bracelet I got from Tobi more often. It gets along with my other bracelets. hehehe

    I've been getting a lot of emails and comments lately regarding what I do and and how I'm able to afford the clothes I buy despite being a full time student. For new readers who have no idea who I am and what I do(hehe) I study Interior Architecture at an art school in San Francisco and when I don't go to school, I intern (thankfully paid) at an Architecture firm. I'm actually way more into designing spaces than I am into fashion. I didn't make this blog to get my foot into the fashion industry although I enjoy all the great opportunities I got and made some wonderful friends. I actually have a 'life' outside of this blog and this is just a hobby that I enjoy therefore sometimes, it does hurt to see negative and mean comments that aren't constructive criticism but just hate comments. However, just wanted to tell you guys that all the sweet and kind comments I get from you guys make it up for it and makes it worth blogging. Thank you.

    Btw, my Title is actually a quote by Kurt Cobain that goes,
    "There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews