Let's Play at Threadsence

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Mink Pink Dress from Threadsence, Guess Ankle Boots)

    Played with Rachel at Threadsence awhile back and at the end of the day my cheeks hurt because I laughed so much during our little mini shoot. I had an amazing time with everyone at Threadsence, an up and coming online clothing store (they carry Mink Pink, and the Japanese brand Moussy so def. check them out) but especially with Rachel who is as goofy as I am.
    For more goofy photos and to read our mini interview click HERE

    Oh, and Happy Easter everyone. I'm spending Easter with my boyfriend's family and having an amazing time so hope you guys are enjoying your time with your loved ones!

    *Update*
    Threadsence is giving my readers 15% off the entire purchase (excludes TokyoGlam products) Enter 'SongOfStyle15' coupon expires Sunday 12am CST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews