I Can't Get You Out of My Head

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Just some pretty images that I've saved in my folder that I am obsessing over this week.
    I've been unable to take any outfit photos this week due to the business of work. I happen to be designing the Dining by Design table (a DIFFA charity event to help ppl with AIDS) along with three other designers and while other designers had few months to source their items and come up with a theme, we started ours on Tuesday.
    Must finish before this coming Monday as we are doing installations on Tuesday.

    Btw, Thank you for the sweet comments regarding my video!
    It was fun talking to myself! =D
    Image Source-Fashion Gone Rogue, TFS, I Love Wildfox, Stockholm Street Styles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews