Back in SF

    My long vacation that consist 13 plane rides has finally ended.
    So happy that I don't have to take any more planes (unless I decide to go to the Frey's concert this month) at least for a couple of months but I'm so sad that I'm back in SF. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude by giving myself reasons why I like SF but they don't even add up to 10 things. I could give you probably an unlimited reasons why I love Mexico, Kentucky, and LA though haha.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Vintage blazer, Banana republic shirt, UO v-neck, UO leggings,Charlotte Russe flats)

    Btw, I will update links and reply to emails no later than this week.
    Hope ya'll are having an awesome summer!
    Love, Aimee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews